Thursday, March 13, 2014

Work From Home With Kitsy Lane

Good Morning Readers! In my first entry, I mention that some people aren't comfortable selling, and asking friends and family for sales.
But what if you are?
My first recommendation for you is Kitsy Lane. Why Kitsy Lane? There's no start up, no fees, nothing. Not only that, they offer you fun training tips, and your shop is integrated with Social Media sites like Facebook and Pinterest. It's a great way to share the products you love, without being "IN YOUR FACE" about it. Pretty neat, right?
Again, there's no monthly requirements, no fees, no start up costs, and they teach you how to get started. So in other words, it's fun, and no risk. Of course, there's discounts in it for you too, when you purchase from your own boutique.
Have a fantastic day, while I finish my coffee. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment